Header Ads

  • Breaking News

    Story Imam Bukhari



    He was born in Shawwaal of the year 194 H in bukhara, which is now known as part of the land of the Soviets. He was a very pious man in the field of Hadith. He compiled a book which has been agreed as valid by Muslims from antiquity to the present.

    Imam bukhari was asked by someone: ' how the beginning thou dabbling in the field of this Hadith? Then he says: I was inspired to memorize the Hadith when I along with the authors of the Hadith. How may life long at that time? He said 10 years, or less. I went out of a group of writers that and then I trust accompany ad dakhili and other scholars. When I have been in this field I have memorized ibnul mubarak and waqi '. I then went to Mecca with his mother and brother, having completed the Islamic, my brother and then delivering my mother's home, whereas I deepen and ripen in the field of Hadith.

    Imam bukahari next travels to various regions of seperit nisabur, baghdad, Basra, Kufa, Mecca, Medina, Syria and Egypt to get Hadith from a number of scholars.

    He wrote a book named the date at the Prophet's mosque, a number of books containing the names of Rizal (people).

    Imam bukhari at small hours once up-and-coming scholars who are currently with the pupils ', as she was still small, he embarrassed greet them. When he was asked by a Godly: how narrators who are you write today? Imam bukhari replied: two "people in surrounding 21st century. But it already says "you guys do not 21st century, may be one day you guys will be ditertawakannya.

    He said: one time I along with Isaac Ibn rahawaih, then there are a number of my friends who said to me, "it would be nice if thou gather sunnah of Allaah be peace sholallohu in a short book. It is stuck in my heart, then I begin to gather in this book (sahih Bukhari).

    He said: it was my pick from 600 thousand Hadith. He also said: it is not I write one Hadith in this book except I wudlu/bath and pray two rekaat.

    Bukari priest said: I wrote the hadeeth of 1000 or more pious people. None of the existing Hadith to me except kusebutkan isnadnya.

    Imam bukhari died in 256 H on the eve of the feast of idhul fitri at the age of 62 years. The grave he is located in bikharnatk near to samarkand.

    No comments

    Post Top Ad

    Post Bottom Ad